Wednesday, December 9, 2009

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING sUckS

ohhh....ohhhh i havent open my blog for a time now... hermmm already myx start on 7 december, i play dual with my friend... fadly (don spark) his official name in travian but we move to cartoon name as all decide to. phewww what a name it's backword ha3, so in cloud nine making the name haizzz, never mind la as long as can play he3, my name... finar is suspended for no reason now ha3... leave it for myx4 then will be superb comeback..

ohhh forgot to tipe here, im under going practical training now, wahh so board la in goverment agencies.. all day reading....reading.....reading.... they never ask me out so far, if dont wan i go out by my self la no wan bother to ask he3...

JABATAN ALAM SEKITAR NEGERI KEDAH (CAWANGAN SUNGAI PETANI)
only branch, if HQ sure be fun lot of activities can join.. here just aaaaaa open my mouth loud wait for fly to go in. nevermind la as long as near to my home, can eat free, sleep free and care free ha3...

ohh travian i luv u, i wan to play with u alway he3....

1 comments:

aduyai, pengarah Jabatan Alam sekitar tue, pegi Umrah skali ngan aku maaa...

Did I Ever Give You His Card, B4???
I Can't Remember, But He Looks Like A Good Person (Actually Like To Be Alone)...

But I Like Them, His Wife And Him, They Are A Good Person, Charm, Nice People.

Post a Comment

My status
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More